Ronan started martial arts class this week. He is just as serious of a little dragon as Patrick was when he started at the same age. Luckily their classes are on the same day and right after each other so I only have to drive to the studio twice a week, which by the way is in Vancleave now instead of just a mile from our house.
Ronan and Boyd in Little Dragon Class
30 situps! and 10 pushups! I can't even do that.







2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Marian, they are SO cute (but tell Ronan I said SO threatening)! I would have never known that was one of his first classes, he looks like a pro!
Wow, your boys just look plain tough. Sean is scared to meet them in Ireland. He'll have to beef up on some karate (baby style). Or, just learn how to tickle and then he can take Ronan and Patrick just as easy! Dolan boys sure are succeptible to the tickle monster.
Post a Comment