The boys and I joined Jenni and her kids at the Beau Rivage for brunch. We thought it would be nice to go out while our husbands are working (hers locally--and well you know where mine is). It just so happens that all of Biloxi thought it was a great idea and headed there too. It took us 90 minutes to get a table (and honestly not much less if we'd gone anywhere else). There's not a lot of eating establishments open on Sundays here in the South. Anyway, the kids amazingly did great--that line was worst than those in Disney World . Patrick was a little cranky because as he said it..he was STARVING!. When we finally got seated we enjoyed a really nice meal including a huge chocolate torte for dessert!!
I'm so glad we got to spend Mother's Day with good friends!!
Hurry! take a picture before they get chocolate stains on their shirts!
The boys and I headed to the beach afterwards where I watched them swim and make sand castles and pick shells. It is so fun to watch them. Ronan, my expressive one, kept telling me "I love you mom". He does that a lot when he is very very happy.
At bedtime tonight they both thanked me for a great time at the beach...so sweet. And I --a thank you prayer for being a mom.
-----------------MY FAVORITE----------------------------
-----------MOTHER"S DAY PRESENTS-------------------------






2 comments:
I saw this on You Tube yesterday and I was cracking up because I was thinking of Sean & Aidan down the road.. just think, your video card will have three boys wresting in it! Love it!
This was so funny, thanks for sharing. It was a nice brunch today, I'm glad we could share the day with you.
Post a Comment