Saturday, March 8, 2008

Video Calls


Some of you may already know about this website. A couple of weeks ago I signed up for Skype.com video phone call. Unfortunately, Jim is not able to access it because of military security. Last night, I got my first video phone call from Chris. It was so cool. I was about to check my email when my computer "rang" and when I answered the phone call, there was Chris, Marshal, Bill and Julie--live on video. We have a webcam on one of our computers. If you don't have a webcam it will still work, you'll still be able to see video if the person you're calling has a webcam otherwise you'll just hear the audio. Domestic calls are free and international calls are minimum. If you decide to sign up, put me on your contact list by searching for me using my yahoo account or my skype name: nursereyes
Skype website is: www.skype.com

No comments: