Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ronan's Good Night Prayer (video)

At bedtime, the boys usually ask when Jim is returning (again). It's also a time when they express their wish that their dada is home. I tell them "oh, I wish he was home too but he will come home." That's when they say " I'm scared...dada can fight the monsters". Well of course I reassure them that their mama is champion monster fighter and if they say their prayers, their guardian angels will protect them at night. Needless to say, they've been praying extra loud the past few weeks. Patrick will sometimes say his prayer twice including "The Lord's Prayer". Last night, Ronan let me video tape him (a ham he is). When Patrick was about 2 1/2 he learned his evening prayer and I had always said "Oh, i have to record that"...I never did. So here's little Ronan saying the evening prayer he's been saying since he was 2 1/2.




No comments: