Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sexie Weekend

Girlie Girl movie event of the year premiered nationally on Friday night. To celebrate the opening Sue hosted a Sex and the City Martini Night at her house. Check out her drink menu!



We watched a few old episodes of Sex and the City...and enjoyed the fashion (especially the shoes) and the angst of dating. Glad I'm done with that.
Billie made awesome chocolate martini (that I unfortunately could not have), but it smelled so good!
Jennifer enjoying a Mr. Big Martini---dirty martini. She and Sue actually lived in Manhattan during the STC years.
And here's CeCe trying to have a taste of my reformed Samantha Virgin Martini (Pomegranate, Passion Fruit and Club Soda)The girls dressed up as one of the STC girls. Carrie and Charlotte were the popular outfits. This would have been a really cute photo had I not had an olive in my mouth! Jennifer as Carrie and Beth as Charlotte.
Lots of laughing, eating and drinking!


And on Sunday afternoon, twelve of us went to see the BIG movie. We enjoyed it a lot. Nice to see Mr. Big bigger on the big screen. Awesome wardrobe, makeup & hair department, and lighting crew! Some would not enjoy the movie as much but those of us hopeless romantics and lovers of shoes and good hair color enjoyed it. And beyond the fashion and good makeup, the movie is really about forgiveness, love and friendship! I'll be waiting for it on DVD to add to my collection!

No comments: