
Hey everyone! that's right that's right, I'm four weeks old. Has it really already been that long? The first couple of weeks, I slept most of the day. My mama was so psyched to get a shower before 9am---I think she remembers some days in the past when she was not able to get in the shower 'till my dad came home. My brothers are cool--they adore me! Sometimes they fight over who's going to hold me first. Mama just tells them, whoever washes his hands first get to hold me first. My grandparents, lola and papa, are in town for a month. This makes my mom and me very very very very happy. They help mama a whole lot. Lola cooks yummy food and Papa plays with me and my brothers. My grandpa also helps my mom with the laundry--he's been folding laundry ever since he got here. The best thing about my grandparents is I get to nap all day in their arms. Oh yeah...when they put me down--I grunt here and there and then I'm back in their arms again. I don't really cry much --only when it takes my mom too long to change my diaper or when I really have terrible gas pains. My grandma sings all sorts of lullaby or what my mama says "best of karoake" songs when she's holding me and I like it. My dada left for Oregon but when he was here I enjoyed hanging out with him. Sometimes he'll even let me check out what he's working on in the computer. I'm sure everyone wants to know my sleeping and eating schedule (hmmm there's not much going on with me that I enjoy more than sleeping and eating) . Like I said, I eat a lot during the day every 2-3 hours --at nighttime every 3 hours. I even have tried taking breastmilk from a bottle--it wasn't too bad at all. At night time, I only wake up to eat and then I go right back to sleep...so my mom is getting more sleep these days. Lastly, I am the burping and farting king in this castle. Thanks Mrs. Katie and Mrs. Diane for the burp cloths you gave--we've been using them (wink wink). And I'm afraid that until my GI system matures and I grow out of my gastro-colic reflex--I remain the fart king.

My Aunt Nicolle made this special onesie for me. Mahal means love in tagalog!

This is why God made grandparents! I love my lola and papa!


A lot of people think I look like my big brother Ronan. What do you think?

My proud mom!

Whoa! my mom caught while I'm passing gas...
Turn off the Dolan Island tunes and you can hear me "sing in my sleep".
4 comments:
Love love love the pics, and especially the video. that was priceless. geesh, it seems like just yesterday that sean was making such sleepytime noises.
So cute! I want to pinch those cheeks!
Oh he is so cute!!
That boy is nine shades of beautiful. Maybe ten... :)
Post a Comment