Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh Pomodoro!

That's right...Io sono enorme di pomodoro! And this tomato is ready to burst! T-minus 5 days but the way the contractions are coming this evening, Gabriel might make his debut a little sooner. Jim and I had a dinner date tonight at Al Fresco's...maybe our last dinner alone for a while. My friend Kristen suggested I try the eggplant parmesan as rumor has it that it will help bring on labor but the duck and shrimp fettuccine sounded yummy. Hope the next blog update is a birth announcement! Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

We'll I guess your dinner did the job!
Congrats on the long awaited arrival of your Belly Boy!

heather said...

Congratulations!!!! Welcome to the club :) Boys, Boys, Boys

Tabatha said...

Congrats on that beautiful baby boy!!

Meegan said...

I'm reading congrats from everyone, so I'm guessing Gabriel is here? Congrats!