Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gustav Go Away!


I must be in denial, 'cause I'm not freaking out over this potential Cat3 hurricane. Argh! I don't want to evacuate because that will surely start my labor. I'll go see my OB tomorrow morning at 8am and we'll see if I'm even close.
Gustav Go Away!

4 comments:

Rachel Evans said...

I understand totally. I will be in B'ham, though (like, doesn't that totally make your night!!!! Everything's ok now, right?--heh. That was a joke), and posted about the hospital selection on the mom's msg. brd. The hospitals ARE good there, though I have given birth out of town before and it is scary. But I will bring you good Thai food! ;-)

Good luck.

The Dolan Family said...

we'll keep thinking good thoughts. be safe!

Tabatha said...

I agree "Gustav Go Away!!!" Hopefully your doctors appt. went well.

Meegan said...

Stay safe Marian! Not sure if you checked the new forecast but it's moved west a bit and the center is supposed to hit LA. (Yay for me right? Of all times to move back to New Orleans lol)